Wednesday, October 28, 2015

God is Good!

Sometimes I receive the clearest revelation when I am in the shower...I don't know why, maybe because there are basically no distractions and I am usually singing hymns...yes I do sing in the shower...don't judge :) Any-who. . . Last night when I was in the shower I was thinking about how good God had been to me that day, seeing all the things that he helped me with (homework especially and being generally productive) and I just realized that God has always been good to me. Always. And, if He always HAS been good to me, then He always WILL be good to me. Just a nice reminder that I can trust God. He has always been trustworthy, so even though it is hard sometimes, I can trust Him now and I will always be able to trust Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment