Saturday, June 14, 2014

Family History

Recently I have been studying the General conference talks from April. I read President Henry B. Eyring's talk "A Priceless Heritage of Hope" and other talks that have left me thinking over and over about Family History. when I was in the McLean 2nd ward I had an incredible opportunity. I was able to meet my 1st cousin once removed (My Dad's Cousin). It was so neat to get to know her and to hear all the stories she has about my grandparents and great-grandparents. Stories I had never heard before.
 
 I love learning about who my family is and where we came from. I love learning about how they found the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I am so incredibly grateful for the Heritage of Hope they left for Me and my family. Because of countless sacrifice by those who have gone before me I am where I am today. I have the testimony I have today. I know that belonging to the loving, caring, faithful family that I am a part of is one of the greatest blessings that God has given me. I know that they have taught me about who God is. I know that God is real, that Jesus Christ is my Savior. 

You can learn more about Family History at familysearch.org. On Family Search there are lots of cool features. You can put stories and Pictures of your ancestors. It really makes it come alive! Here are some of the pictures of My ancestors from Family Search


Anson Call
Emma Summers Call
Hyrum and Nellie Josephine North Bennion

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment