Thursday, July 3, 2014

July 4th

 
Fireworks at the MTC


    Happy Fourth of July! The 4th of July is my favorite Holiday! I love July, I love celebrating with Ice Cream, BBQ's, and Family and Friends, and I love History!  Last year I got to celebrate the 4th in one of the most amazing places in the world, the MTC (Missionary Training Center). What an appropriate place to celebrate. Because of our independence I have the freedom to worship God the way that I feel is correct and to go out and share it with others as well!

As one of our church's Articles of Faith states "We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may."

I am grateful for the sacrifices made by all of the individual's involved in obtaining and keeping the freedoms that we are privileged to enjoy in this country! God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment