Friday, December 13, 2013

December 13, 2013

"...But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the Tender Mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance." -1st Nephi 1:20

Hello! My name is Sister Andrea Call. This is one of my FAVORITE Scriptures of all time. As a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints one thing I have learned is that the Tender Mercies of the Lord really ARE all around us.
Has there ever been a time in your life when you just needed peace or comfort? During that time was there a song or a friend who said just the right thing and didn't even know it? These Tender Mercies of the Lord are all around and I am so excited to share some of my experiences with you! I know that God's hand is in each of our lives and if we just look for those small 'coincidences' we will see him more and more. The Tender Mercies of the Lord a talk by David A. Bednar is one of my favorites on the subject.

What Tender Mercies have you seen recently? I know that He has been working in your life no matter how much you think he isn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment