Thursday, December 19, 2013

THE Tender Mercy


This week Sister Richards and I have been preforming a short 'Christmas Program'. My wonderfully talented companion plays the Violin and I read from Luke chapter 2, so, as you can imagine, I have been thinking a lot about the birth of Christ. The wonderful gift that our loving Heavenly Father gave to ALL the world. In conjunction with this blog, I was trying to decide if I could really count Jesus Christ as a tender mercy. He is the Son of God, the Savior and the Redeemer of the World! Tender Mercy just seems a little...weak...to describe the gift of the Son of God. The more I thought about it, about His character and actions, the more I realized He truly is a Tender Mercy. Think about Him with the woman caught in adultery, with the little children, washing His disciples feet. Is there anyone who is more Tender? Is there anyone who is more Merciful? There isn't. I am so grateful at this time to be a missionary, to be able to testify of the miraculous birth of the grandest Tender Mercy that God has given us, His son, Jesus Christ.


I hope you all have a FANTASTIC Christmas season and take a few moments to thank God for the Tender Mercies you see in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment