Thursday, December 26, 2013

Perfect Timing

Sometimes, we recognize the Tender Mercies of the Lord because of his timing. The other day God's timing was just right for Sister Richards and I to be a tender mercy.

We have been playing a Christmas Gram to most of the people we have visited this past week. Sister Richards plays the Violin and I read from Luke 2. We were visiting someone and felt like we should knock on another door. We did so and offered to share our 'gram' with her. She said she would love to hear it. We did our 8 minute presentation during which she started to tear up. When we were finished she shared that just 10 minutes ago her uncle had passed away and she had always wanted to have somebody come and play music in her house.

I am so grateful that God allowed me to be part of this experience in comforting one of his Children. It was a wonderful Christmas Present to me. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment