Thursday, January 2, 2014

Beauties of the Earth




A couple of weeks ago, we woke up and the world was covered in Ice! I had never seen this before! I am excited to share my echo to the refrain in For the Beauty of the Earth, 'Lord of all to thee we raise, this our hymn of grateful praise."

Often times I have found the Tender Mercies of the Lord around me in nature. I am so grateful for the diversity of God's creations! When I am having a particularly hard time, there is always something, a beautiful sunset, a flower blooming a little late, icicles on a tree, or a beautiful lightning storm. I know that God is aware of each of us and no matter how hard a day or a week might seem, there is something out there that will add a little sweet to your bitter cup.

Happy New Year! I hope you have New Years Resolutions that are fun and will also help you to become the person you would know you have the potential to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment