Wednesday, January 15, 2014

We can be Healed

     Isaiah 53: 3-5 is one of my aboslute FAVORITE verses about Jesus Christ. I love how at the end it says "and with His stripes, we are Healed". It is through Jesus Christ that we can be healed from anything. I saw this video about post World War II members of our church in Germany and the Netherlands. It really touched me how even the deepest of scars, brought by terrible war, can be healed through Christlike love.

I can't even imagine how the German Saints felt when they recieved that wonderful gift! I am so grateful to know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and that it is through Him that you and I can be healed. I am grateful for the wonderful people I know who demonstrate Christlike service and make me want me to strive to be more like Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment